WinTest® is a high-performance software package that is used to operate all TA ElectroForce mechanical test instruments. It encompasses both a flexible user interface and a powerful instrument controller.”
Single user interface with all necessary inputs/outputs to configure test protocols, define acquisition settings, adjust test parameters while a test is running, and real-time monitoring of test progress.
- A range of standard test definition waveforms including sine, triangle, square, ramps
- Create customized combinations of waveforms for multiple segment tests and utilize other features including conditional branching, relative move, and embedded data acquisition, with block waveform programming. Collect the appropriate amount of data for your test by selecting one of four data acquisition modes Configurable and reliable for tests ranging in duration from 10 milliseconds to 10 months
- Expandable with software options that extend the power of WinTest for specific applications, including a DLL interface to communicate with user-written software such as LabView or MATLAB.
State of the art control algorithms
- High-speed closed-loop controller capable of harnessing even the most dynamic ElectroForce motors
- TuneIQ® auto-tuning process for simple controller setup
- Adaptive amplitude and phase controllers for high-precision control over long-term tests
- Controller stability checks provide peace of mind
- Capable of real-time control using a variety of sensors to perform a wide range of tests.
Advanced Security Suite mode that assists laboratories in satisfying 21CFR11 requirements. Monitor test progress with up to 4 configurable real-time data, high-speed scopes
WinTest software is supported by a full range of services including onsite training, free online training sessions, and customer service that is only a phone call away. All of these items reflect TA Instruments’ commitment to provide instruments and related services that deliver maximum value for your investment.
What’s New in WinTest 8.0 Release Notes Contact Us