|Temperature Range||-10 °C to 130 °C|
|Scan Rates||0.001 °C to 2 °C/min|
|Short-term Noise||0.015 µWatts|
|Baseline Repeatability||0.028 µWatts|
|Cell Configurations||Fixed Capillary / Cylindrical|
|Cell Materials||Platinum / Gold|
|Response Time||5 sec|
|Active Cell Volume||300 µL / 330 µL|
|Required Sample Volume||600 µL / 450 µL|
|Pressure Control||Built-in 0 to 6 atmospheres|
|Heat Measurement Type||Power Compensation|
|Sample Capacity||2 standard 96-well plates, 1000 µL / well|
|Sample Tray Temperature Range||Ambient to 4 °C|
|Wash / Rinse Solvent Ports||5 on side of autosampler|
|2 for autosampler syringe|
- Innovative capillary design
- Solid-state thermoelectric elements
- Reliable autosampler
Innovative Capillary Design
Innovative capillary design attenuates the onset of sample aggregation until after unfolding is complete.
Solid-State Thermoelectric Elements
Solid-state thermoelectric elements deliver accurate and precise temperature control of the sample.
Reliable autosampler for increased productivity and true “walk-away” automation.
- Protein required for DSC scan
- Protein Stability
- Autosampler Productivity & Reproducibility
Protein required for DSC scan
The Nano DSC delivers superior high sensitivity and reproducibility of data. Using the Nano DSC requires as little as 2 micrograms of protein, with quantitative results identical to experiments using 100 times more sample!
Nano DSC is ideal for accurate and precise measurements of protein stability. Unmatched repeatability of the heat flow baseline allows for the measurement of denaturation and partial molar heat capacity of proteins in very dilute solution.
Autosampler Productivity & Reproducibility
The Nano DSC autosampler provides high sample throughput. With automated, unattended sample handling it is true “walk-away” automation. The high sensitivity and superior baseline stability allow scientists to work at low protein concentrations. Automated wash and rinse cycles eliminate the possibility of cell contamination. This data shows the high sensitivity and excellent reproducibility obtained by the auto Nano DSC on samples of different concentrations.
- Nano DSC Brochure
- Pressure Perturbation Calorimetry- Data Collection and Fitting
- Determining Thermal Stability of Antibodies with a Nano DSC
- Buffer Compatibility with Nano DSC
- Benchmarking the Performance of the Nano DSC Against Competitive Units
- Advantages of Nano DSC when Studying Proteins that Aggregate and Precipitate
- Learn more about our superior cell design!
- Nano DSC for Protein Stability
- True Walk-Away Automation
- Powerful New Nano DSC
- Webinar: Thermodynamic Parameters in Drug Development – J. Ladbury
- Webinar: Plasma Protein Calorimetry for Clinical Diagnostics – N. Garbett