Your TA Instruments equipment is a significant investment. To protect your investment, TA recommends annual service to ensure the instrument operates to manufacturer specifications. The PMV service includes: complete evaluation, cleaning and calibration of the equipment. This service will keep your system functioning at peak performance and help reduce downtime.
A qualified TA Field Service Representative provides calibration using reference materials traceable to a National Reference Laboratory and appropriate ASTM International Standard Procedures. Certificates of standards traceability and calibration are provided as documentation. The PMV also provides a great opportunity to review operation with your service engineer, often resulting in improved methods, productivity, and results.
PMV service will include:
- Thorough inspection of equipment and accessories
- Software/Firmware updates as appropriate
- Alignment adjustments
- Temperature calibration
- Complete functionality testing of equipment
- Calibration sticker and/or certificate
- Extensive internal service calibration of the hardware
- Cleaning of equipment
- Evaluation of all tools/geometries/fixtures
- Air filter inspections
- Audit testing of industry standards
The PMV is available as a stand-alone service, included in the Premium and LSP contracts, or added as an option to our Plus, Basic, or ASP contracts.