The TA Instruments Training Advantage begins when your TA Instruments analyzers are installed by a regional TA Instruments Service Representative*. During the installation, a TA Instruments Field Service Representative will demonstrate how to do the following:
- Calibrate and/or verify the new instrument
- Prepare a TA Instruments – issued demonstration sample for analysis
- Use the software to create an experimental method and perform an experiment
- Use the software to analyze the data collected
* The Lasercomp Fox thermal conductivity meters are user-installable by the customer. All other TA Instrument analyzers; such as, the thermal analyzers, rheometers, microcalorimeters, dilatometers, flash diffusivity meters and the DTC thermal conductivity meters are installed by a TA Instruments field service representative.