- AccuShot™ delivers the titrant to the right location for the best mixing
- FlexSpin™ provides innovative slow speed stirring, efficient mixing and highest sensitivity
- Fully automated, user-selectable system cleaning routines eliminate run-to-run contamination
- Intelligent Hardware Positioning for precise reliable injections
- Solid-state active heating and cooling for true isothermal temperature control
- Choice of standard volume (1.0 mL) or low volume cells (190 µL)
- Industry proven 96-well, temperature-controlled liquid handling autosampler. Autosampler can be included with initial purchase or added at a later date
- Powerful ITCRun and NanoAnalyze for the most comprehensive suite of tools for method optimization, model fitting, batch analysis, graphing and data export.
TA Instruments has perfected what others have attempted. The Affinity ITC is a powerful tool for measuring a wide variety of molecular interactions. It provides both inexperienced and advanced ITC users the highest confidence in generating superior ITC data.
|Affinity ITC and ITC Auto Specifications||Standard Volume||Low Volume|
|Cell Geometry||Fixed Cylindrical||Fixed Cylindrical|
|Cell Composition||24 K Gold/Hastelloy||24 K Gold/Hastelloy|
|Active Cell Volume||1.0 mL||190 µL|
|Operating Temperature Range||2 °C to 80 °C||2 °C to 80 °C|
|Minimum Detectable Heat||0.1 µJ||0.04 µJ / 0.05 µJ|
|Maximum Measureable Heat||5,000 µJ||5,000 µJ|
|Low Noise Level||0.0025 µW||0.0013 µW / 0.0014 µW|
|Baseline Stability||0.02 µW/hr||0.02 µW/hr|
|Temperature Stability||50 µ °C at 25 °C||8 µ °C / 50 µ °C at 25 °C|
|Temperature Control||Active heating & cooling||Active heating & cooling|
|Response Time||13 sec / 18 sec||3.3 sec / 11 sec|
|Injection Syringe Volume||up to 250 µL||up to 250 µL|
|Injection Volume Precision||0.01 µL||0.01 µL|
|Stirring Speed Range||0 to 200 rpm||0 to 200 rpm|
|Injection Syringe Cleaning/Rinsing||Fully automated||Fully automated|
|Wash/Rinse Solvent Ports||4 on back of instrument||4 on back of instrument|
|Full Automation Available||24 K Gold/Hastelloy||24 K Gold/Hastelloy|
|Autosampler Tray Temperature Range||Ambient to 4 °C||Ambient to 4 °C|
|Sample Capacity||96 (96-well plate format)||96 (96-well plate format)|
|Wash/Rinse Solvent Ports||5 on side of autosampler||5 on side of autosampler|
- Optimized Cell Shape
- Solid-State Thermoelectric Elements
- Industry-Proven Automated Liquid Handling System
- Intelligent Hardware Positioning
- Automated Cleaning System
Optimized Cell Shape
Optimized cell shape, material, and volume for greatest accuracy over widest range of sample chemistries.
Solid-State Thermoelectric Elements
Solid-state thermoelectric elements for active heating and cooling of the sample and reference cells
New FlexSpinTM technology dramatically improves mixing, one of the most important aspects of ITC experiments.
AccuShotTM delivers the right amount of titrant in the right location, every time ensuring the highest quality ITC data.
Industry-Proven Automated Liquid Handling System
Most dependable automated liquid handling system features an HPLC grade autosampler with temperature controlled storage of a 96-well sample plate.
Intelligent Hardware Positioning
Intelligent Hardware Positioning eliminates misalignment, broken and bent syringes and reusability issues seen in previous attempts of ITC automation.
Automated Cleaning System
User programmable 5 solvent ports allow thorough cleaning of the complete sample path between titrations, eliminating any potential run-to-run cross contamination.
- ITC Auto Reproducibility
- ITC Auto Cleaning Efficiency
- Affinity ITC Titration
ITC AUTO Reproducibility
The Affinity ITC Auto provides unmatched sample reproducibility with the highest sensitivity and reliability. The figure shows twelve titrations performed with complete system cleaning performed between each titration. Data plots are offset for display purposes.
ITC AUTO Cleaning Efficiency
Complete system cleaning is user-programmable with Affinity ITC Auto instrument control software. Choosing from five (5) solvent ports ensures the entire sample path is clean. The buffer titrations before and after the protein-ligand titrations provide the highest confidence in the cleaning protocol for the Affinity ITC Auto.
AFFINITY ITC Titration: Acetazolamide into Carbonic Anhydrase
70 µM Acetazolamide into 9 µM Carbonic Anhydrase: An example of unmatched data quality obtained on the Affinity ITC. Only the Affinity ITC produces useable first injections with stirring and injection technology that overcomes excess titrant diffusion and produces the most rapid return to baseline between injections.
- Download Brochure
- Application Note: Advances in Native Binding Assays
- Video – The New Affinity ITC
- Video – The New Affinity ITC – Watch on YouTube
- Webinar: High Binding Affinity – Ernesto Freire
- Webinar: High Binding Affinity – Ernesto Freire (Watch on YouTube)
- Webinar: Thermodynamic Parameters in Drug Development – John Ladbury
- Webinar: Thermodynamic Parameters in Drug Development – John Ladbury (Watch on YouTube)