|Standard Volume||Low Volume|
|Cell Geometry||Fixed Cylindrical||Fixed Cylindrical|
|Cell Composition||24K Gold / Hastelloy||24K Gold|
|Active Cell Volume||1.0 mL||190 µL|
|Operating Temperature Range||2 °C to 80 °C||2 °C to 80 °C|
|Minimum Detectable Heat||0.1 µJ||0.05 µJ|
|Maximum Measureable Heat||5,000 µJ||5,000 µJ|
|Low Noise Level||0.0025 µW||0.0014 µW|
|Baseline Stability||0.02 µW/hr||0.02 µW/hr|
|Response Time||13 sec / 18 sec||11 sec|
|Injection Syringe Volume||100 µL and 250 µL||50 µL|
|Minimum Injection Volume||0.12 µL / 0.26 µL||0.06 µL|
|Stirring Speed Range||0 to 400 rpm||0 to 400 rpm|
- High-Sensitivity Analyses
- Enclosed Adiabatic Shield
- Integrated, Flexible Titration
- Maximum Flexibility
Designed to perform high-sensitivity analyses on nanomolar quantities of biomolecule. This is accomplished through a combination of a high-sensitivity calorimeter, accurate and stable temperature control and efficient titrant control.
Enclosed adiabatic shield in a vacuum-tight chamber isolates reaction cells from room temperature fluctuations that can affect experimental data.
Integrated, flexible titration assembly ensures quick, easy filling, simple cleaning and accurate titrations.
Maximum flexibility with a choice of standard volume (1 mL) or low volume (190 pL) sample cell volumes.
- ITC Multiple Injection
- Single Injection Mode
- Advantages of Low Volume
ITC MULTIPLE INJECTION
The Nano ITC can easily detect the most subtle heat flow events, and the ultra-short time constant of the power compensation cell ensures the highest peak resolution.
SINGLE INJECTION MODE
The determination of protein-ligand binding constant is a critical to understanding protein structure and function. Using the Nano ITC, binding constants can be directly measured and quantified using either multiple injections or, continuous titration.
ADVANTAGES OF LOW VOLUME
The Nano ITC Low Volume requires substantially less sample and can reduce the time required to complete a titration by one-half. The 2X improvement in sensitivity of the Nano ITC Low Volume ensures that with 80% less sample the instrument will generate accurate and reproducible results.
- Nano ITC Isothermal Titration Calorimeter Brochure
- Nano ITC for Biomolecular Binding
- New Nano ITC Technology
- Low Volume Nano ITC
- Determination of protein ligand binding via continuous isothermal titration calorimetry
- Discovery and Characterization of Inhibitors of Protein-Protein Interactions by ITC
- Analysis of Binding Organic Compounds to Nanoparticles by ITC
- Analyzing ITC Data for the Enthalpy of Binding Metal Ions to Ligands
- How to Choose an ITC Cell Volume
- Thermodynamics of Micelle Formation
- Webinar: Thermodynamic Rules to Achieve High Binding Affinity and Selectivity – E. Freire