Powerful rheology workflow automation.
TA Instruments invites you to experience a new paradigm in software functionality. Unleash the full potential of your Discovery Hybrid Rheometer with AutoPilot, a premium feature that enables automation of TRIOS software. AutoPilot allows users to quickly and easily create automated routines: from test methods to data analysis and report generation. These routines empower laboratories to streamline and standardize operations and decision-making across local or global laboratory enterprises. From quality control to research and development, laboratory environments of all types will benefit from increased productivity, improved data precision, and reduced training time.Contact Us
AutoPilot includes a customizable TRIOS ribbon and OneTouch, a simplified single-click user interface. Save time by centrally locating SOPs in the configurable OneTouch layout. Quickly execute common tasks using custom ribbon buttons. With a single click, operators will be able to reliably and repeatably execute complex procedures.
- OneTouch interface provides easy organization and execution of scripts
- Increase efficiency and productivity using custom ribbon buttons to repeat routine tasks
- Personalized button settings provide easy recognition of script functionality
AutoPilot allows for guided operation of the Discovery Hybrid Rheometer. Utilize the available audio and video playback capability and interactive prompts to instruct users on proper operational techniques for obtaining quality rheological data.
- Simple message boxes provide basic text feedback
- Prompt operators for experiment parameters
- Play videos to show proper sample loading, trimming, and cleaning technique
- Timers provide time remaining information
- Play sounds to provide audible indicators during script execution
AutoPilot provides the ability to automate all the powerful TRIOS functions like data analysis and report generation, plus instrument actions like calibrations and temperature and gap commands. With more than 100 programmable operations, users can:
- Monitor live signal values to detect loading errors or dynamically change test parameters
- Load existing data sets for processing and trend analysis
- Create overlays, generate reports, and populate control charts
- Automate decision making on processed data
AutoPilot scripts are built using Google’s visual programming interface, Blockly. The drag and drop constructs enable effortless script creation. Perform complex tasks out of the box using the included example scripts or create your own using Quick Steps and Express Scripts; preconfigured routines that enable the rapid development of intricate procedures.
- Color-coded, puzzle-piece programming
- Requires no training
- Progressively grow your capabilities using the included examples and built in Quick Steps and Express Scripts
AutoPilot provides a seamless mechanism for integration into any LIMS system. Programmatically export the raw data for incorporation by any third-party. Out of the box supported formats include text, xml, and xls.