How Material Selection Can Make or Break Your PCB
Printed circuit boards (PCBs) are the foundation for most of today’s electronic devices. Developers need to bear in mind a variety of considerations, including production standards, material impact on performance, and application conditions.
This eBook examines some of the critical issues PCB developers face and reveals pivotal analytical techniques and solutions for the industry.
What you’ll learn about in this eBook:
- Myths about the PCB industry
- How laminate properties impact the PCB design process
- IPC standards for PCBs — what are they, why do they matter?
- Characterization of Epoxy prepregs by DSC
- Simultaneous Rheology-Dielectric Measurements of Epoxy Curing
- Characterization of Printed Circuit Board Materials by DMA
Complete the form to the right for immediate access to this valuable resource.