|Balance Capacity||750 mg / 5g|
|Dynamic Range||100 mg / 500 mg|
|Weighing Accuracy||± 0.1%|
|Signal Resolution||0.01μg / 0.05μg|
|Temperature Control||Peltier Elements, Resistance Heaters|
|Experimental Temperature Range||5 to 150°C|
|Maximum Drying Temperature||150°C|
|Humidity Control||Closed Loop, Dew Point Analyzer|
|Organic Solvent Capability||Optional|
|Camera / Raman||Optional|
mouse over the icons for details.
- Temperature controlled, symmetric null balance design minimizes drift.
- 750mg or 5g capacity
- Exceptional stability and sensitivity
- High conductivity aluminium block eliminates thermal gradients
- Precise peltier temperature control (+/- 0.1C)
- Open access architecture simplifies sample loading
Precision Humidity Measurements
- Chilled mirror dew point analyzer provides industry leading control
- Temperature controlled, easily exchangable solvent reservoirs
- Compatible with water and a wide range of organic solvents
Camera/Raman Probe Accessory
- 2,.5x Camera/Microscope
- Dedicated Raman probe
- Field Installable
- Organic Vapor Sorption
Organic Vapor Sorption
Standard compatibility with a wide range of organic solvents.
Perform standard sorption tests or specialized tests such as diffusion measurements.
The VTI-SA+ can accurately resolve weight changes over narrow increments of RH.