The Q400EM is the industry’s leading research-grade thermomechanical analyzer with unmatched flexibility in operating modes, test probes, and available signals. The Enhanced Mode (EM) allows for additional transient (stress/strain), dynamic and Modulated TMA™ experiments that provide for more complete viscoelastic materials characterization plus a way to resolve overlapping thermal events (MTMA). The Q400 delivers the same basic performance and reliability as the Q400EM but without the latter’s advanced features. It is ideal for research, quality control, and teaching applications.
- 5 Year Warranty on Cells and Furnaces
- We surveyed 2500 customers and here’s what they said about TA…
- Modulated Thermomechanical Analysis – Measuring Expansion and Contraction Simultaneously
- New Cyclic TMA Test Protocol for Comparison of Electronic Materials
- Stress/Strain Evaluation of Fibers Using TMA
- Characterization of Polymer Film Penetration by TMA
- Predicting Printed Circuit Board Delamination