Lifetime Support PlanOur experience with over 10,000 installations has shown that when users are well trained, systems receive routine preventive maintenance, and problems and concerns are addressed promptly, the result is improved instrument performance, increased uptime, and reduced cost of ownership.
The Lifetime Support Plan (LSP) has been designed to make this comprehensive support available for a modest, easily budgeted annual subscription fee, that is predicated on the benefits of uninterrupted coverage initiated at installation, and continued for the life of the instrument.
This support product is available only for new instruments at the time of purchase, or prior to the end of the warranty period. Once initiated, the LSP is renewable annually (maximum of 2 years at a time) to provide uninterrupted coverage for the life of the instrument.
Lifetime Support Plan subscribers receive:
- An annual Performance Maintenance Visit (PMV). Following a detailed checklist, your local, factory trained Service Engineer will upgrade software and firmware as appropriate and provide a thorough cleaning, inspection, and calibration of the hardware. Wear items are replaced (at no additional cost) as necessary. In addition to the benefits of preventive hardware & software maintenance and calibration, the PMV provides a great opportunity to review operation with your service engineer, often resulting in improved methods, productivity, and results.
- Should onsite repairs be needed, LSP subscribers receive priority response. Coverage includes all service parts, labor, and travel. No need for repair related purchase orders.
- In addition to traditional service parts, coverage INCLUDES furnaces, DSC cells, and other temperature systems.
- Coverage extends to include a standard accessory purchased from TA Instruments (RCS, MCA, PCA, GCA, LNCS, LN2 controller, Fluid Circulator)
- Priority phone and email support.
- Unlimited FREE tuition to regularly scheduled Theory & Applications Training courses given at TA locations around the world.
- 10% discount on supplies (for covered instruments).
Comprehensive benefits combined with a modest annual subscription fee make the Lifetime Support Plan an outstanding value!
- Attendance at any regularly scheduled worldwide Theory & Applications Training Course at no charge
- Attendance is limited to 5 customers for the Theory & Applications courses*. Additional users may attend subsequent courses during the term of the LSP.
- Does not include attendance at Hands-On Courses. LSP must be purchased before the end of the warranty.
- Priority response
- Reduced cost of ownership
- Protection from unexpected repair costs
- Maximized uptime
- Well-trained users