The WinTest® Digital Control System sets the standard for dynamic mechanical testing, featuring hardware and software that runs on a desktop personal computer. WinTest Version 8 software, which runs under the Microsoft® Windows® 10 environment, is available for most existing test systems in a hardware upgrade package. This offering is part of the TA Electroforce commitment to provide enduring value for your test instrument investment.
The TA Electroforce electronic and software upgrade package is designed to meet a variety of test configurations. The upgrade includes WinTest 8 software, a new dual-core personal computer with Windows 10 software, PCI control electronics and PC interface card, and an annual technical support plan to provide free phone support and new software upgrades as they are released.
WinTest upgrade packages provide an economical approach to upgrade to the latest computer hardware and WinTest software. Data acquisition, waveform generation, instrument control and application features are provided within this comprehensive software and computer package. Contact us to request more information or a quotation for a new WinTest upgrade package.
ElectroForce DMA software provides a flexible platform for advanced viscoelastic property measurement for a variety of materials, including engineered materials, such as elastomers, composites as well as biomaterials. WinTest 7 DMA software provides improved test control and analysis, including online test status graphics and better test metrics, enhancing the capabilities of ElectroForce test instruments for dynamic mechanical analysis applications.
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Advanced viscoelastic property measurement
- Test control
High Accuracy Displacement Sensor (HADS) software and measurement upgrade packages are available for existing ElectroForce® 3200, 3300, and 3510 instruments. With measurement resolution of a nanometer and accuracies in the range of microns, these upgrades extend the range of testing, providing an order of magnitude improvement in displacement measurement at low amplitudes.
The system upgrade utilizes WinTest® 8 software, so this is an excellent opportunity to significantly improve system performance and install the latest software from TA ElectroForce. The upgrade of software and measurement electronics can typically be accomplished with one field visit.
Other Upgrade Options
The TA Electroforce UPS option provides a power-backup system for an ElectroForce® test instrument in case of a blackout. In addition, the UPS will also filter line voltage and provide surge protection for amplifiers. The TA ElectroForce UPS provides the proper software setup so that a blackout is detected and data is saved prior to system shutdown.
- Filters line voltage and helps protect key electrical components
- Provides up to five minutes of power to keep a test system computer and electronics running during a blackout
- Software modification allows communication to the UPS which allows data to be saved prior to a system shutdown due to a blackout
- Can be added to any ElectroForce test system
System Status Indicator (SSI) lights provide an easily understood visual cue of the current running state of your test instrument. A quick glance into the lab will let you see which test instruments are currently running tests and which have stopped. This is important when running longer term tests that may run for days, weeks or even months where the user is not sitting directly in front of the instrument for the duration of the test. SSI lights can be integrated with new ElectroForce test instruments or added as an upgrade to any existing test system that is running WinTest 7.1 software or newer.
- Indicates three different system states
- Green light indicates that power to the system is turned on, however no test is currently running
- Blue light indicates that power to the system is turned on and that a test is currently running
- Red light indicates that an error state has been reached and requires resolution
- Seamlessly integrated and controlled with WinTest
- Easily mount with integrated magnet or via through-hole
- 9 foot cable provides flexibility to mount away from test instrument in easily visible location