-Field Service Engineer - Benelux
- Field Service Engineer - Benelux
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover Benelux. This role reports into North European Service Manager. The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Provides customer support; installs, diagnoses and repair for all currently supported instrument models and accessories; calibrates instruments for optimal performance.
• Provides detailed training to customers after installation, instructing them on hardware and software operations.
• Provides information to customers regarding service products and offerings; effectively sells service products and contracts.
• Responsible for preparing and timely submission of a variety of reports, logs and documentation of service and repair activities, such as: service reports, product reliability report; tracking reports.
• Establishes and maintains prompt professional communications with customers and internal resources.
The successful candidate will have a combination of the following key skills, experience and knowledge.
• Minimum requirement is bachelor degree in Electronics, science or related field or equivalent education and experience. A good understanding of electronics is essential.
• Prior field service experience is essential ideally with the repair and installation of company produced and installed equipment. Alternatively experience of a similar product line/technology.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deal with customers and co workers. Proven customer services skills with the ability to function effectively cross culturally.
• Ability to make practical decisions without appreciable direction or advance preparation. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Computer literate; with a solid understand of the Microsoft office products, SAP and Sales logics or similar.
• Must possess a valid driving license and be available to travel both by ground and air carrier, within defined territory. Travel will account for 70-80% of the individual’s time and will involve overnight stays.
• Whilst performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift instruments and equipment weighing up to 100 pounds. The individual will be required to work around electricity, compressed gases and liquid nitrogen.
For more information, contact Titus de Leeuw, email@example.com.
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org